Wednesday, August 19, 2009

"I've never been an extrovert, But I'm still breathing"
















from top to the bottom: Bonnie & Clyde, Leonardo DiCaprio in "What's eating Gilbert Grape?", Madonna in "Evita", Scarlet Johansson in " The Prestige", Shelley Duvall in "The Shining", Meryl Streep in "The Hours", interesting, making of "Velvet goldmine", David Bowie, Boy George & Kirk Brandon (haha! for once I recognize his boyfriend at the time), 16 Candles, Benny & Joon, Twin Peaks, Yes Man, Reality Bites

My photobucket account is almost full, and I'm not planning to go pro - should I just create another account, or is there any other good free photo-sharing site out there?


In other news, this is AWESOME:

2 comments:

  1. excellent pictures. esp love the shiniing, meryl streep, bowie and 16 candles ones :)

    i've given your blog an award :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such an amazing post, as always sweets! xo

    ReplyDelete