Monday, February 15, 2010

"The weather's grim, ice on the cages, Me, I'm Robin Hood, and I puff on my cigarette"







top -> bottom: Amy Winehouse, Gabriel Moginot & Amanda Lepore, Courtney Love & Tom Cruise, Fight Club, Boat that rocked, Carola, Amanda & Pamela (scary).

Real life has been hectic; I'm moving, and my final history examination is almost here. I've also been working and trying to get some sleep. So I'm sorry for not being aroung & lack of posting - it's temporary, I promise.


Alexander's death was a sad sad thing, but I understand why someone would like to die. There's much wrong with the society when young & succesful people feel like that.

3 comments:

  1. stay calm & breathe beautiful girl--everything in life is temporary xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy's hair looks fantastic. Lovely blog by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course. Blogs are so much fun and even better when others acknowledge their existence =)

    http://hopechella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete