Wednesday, November 25, 2009

"But Bolan and Bowie just stare from the wall, I'd like to show off but they see I'm a clown"









top -> bottom: Kate Bush, Helena Bonham Carter, Hide, Lene Lovich, Vampira, Ethel Granger, Ashes to Ashes, Baader Meinhof Komplex, a propaganda poster.

Actually, I don't agree with the tittle. If you want to show off, just do it! Don't let anyone else tell what to do or who to be, and don't be ashamed to be who you are. It's YOUR life, not anyone else's. It's from Palma's song "Gender Blender".

And here's Adam Lambert in concert. Wow! I don't care for his music at all, but maybe I now will give the new album a listen (when it comes out).





1 comment:

  1. Dude lady gaga's performance and Adam lambert's performances were AMAZING, you can't help but love them...

    Peace out girl scout, xoxo lala

    ReplyDelete